Mantilla sofa 290
- Kazuhide Takahama
- Paradisoterrestre Edition 2017
- Simon International, 1974
- plywood base, polyurethane foam structure, chenille velvet cloth with snaps fitting on metal rods inserted into the structure
- green, blue, white, black
- W 290 D 86 H 70 cm | W 114,1 D 33,8 H 27,5 in
Ask for more information about this productInquire
or add Mantilla sofa 290 to your wishlistAdd to wishlist
It suits to the silence and quiet elegance of the morning light while in the evening it is right for very large or smaller rooms. So mutable and perfect to change its cloth in a flash, it can be dressed up for a dinner and easily undressed if it gets dirty, every day in a different guise.
Mantilla was so called because of the mantle which covers it, thus distinguishing its look. The idea comes from an ancient memory: taking care of the furniture of the holiday mansions by covering them with fabrics during the long winter months.
Each piece has its cloth which is perfectly contoured on the structure and hooked by means of suitable pressure buttons, so that it is easily replaceable. The sofa can be equipped with more than one cloth, thus renewing the look of a room depending on the season, but even for particular events, or used without cloth.Technical details