Mantilla sofa 225
- Kazuhide Takahama
- Paradisoterrestre Edition 2017
- Simon International, 1974
- Plywood base, polyurethane foam structure, chenille velvet cloth with snaps fitting on metal rods inserted into the structure
- Green, blue, white, black
- W 225 D 86 H 70 cm | W 88,6 D 33,8 H 27,5 in
Add Mantilla sofa 225 to your wishlist and fill the form to ask more informationAdd to wishlist
Sober and elegant in the morning or in the evening light, in large rooms or in smaller spaces, Mantilla is so versatile and perfect as to be able to change its outfit in a flash. Dressed up for a dinner party or even undressed, every day in a different guise.
Mantilla was so called because of the mantle which covers it, thus distinguishing its look. The idea comes from an ancient memory: taking care of the furniture of the holiday mansions by covering them with fabrics during the long winter months.
Each piece has its cloth which is perfectly contoured on the structure and hooked by means of suitable pressure buttons, so that it is easily replaceable. The sofa can be equipped with more than one cloth, thus renewing the look of a room depending on the season, but even for particular events, or used without cloth.Download technical details